Solve A Problem / FAQ
If your issue is not addressed below, please CONTACT US.
A. Send yourself a password reset via email.
- From the sign in page select the Forgot password? link or click here.
- Enter your email address associated with your account and click the [Submit] button.
- Check your email inbox. If the email does not arrive in your inbox be sure to check your junk mail folder or spam filter.
- Click the reset link in that email.
- Choose a new password.
A. You can change your password at any time.
- From your logged in account, go to your "My Account" area.
- From the left hand menu, select "Account > Password."
- Enter your current password.
- Choose your new password.
- Save your changes by clicking the [Change Password] button.
A. If you are not receiving expected site emails, please check the following:
- Check your junk mail folder or spam filter for the missing emails.
- Make sure that your email address, in your account settings, is entered correctly.
- Verify that your email client, such as Outlook, is not in “offline” mode.
- If you use a POP3 connection to retrieve your email, please verify that the emails were not downloaded to a different computer.
If you are still not receiving our emails, please contact us.
A. You can change your email address by editing your account details within your “My Account” area.
A. Every user must select a username for their account. The username can only contain letters, numbers, underscores, and hyphens. We recommend replacing all [spaces] with either an underscore or hyphen.
Incorrect: MY Username
Or, it says that the username selected is already in use.Usernames are unique. Two users cannot share the same username. If you get a notice during registration that your username is already in use, you will need to select a different username.
A. If you get a notice that your email address is already in use when creating an account, which means that you have already created an account with us at some point. If you do not remember your login information, please enter your email address into the forgotten password form and you will be able to reset your password and log in to your account.
A. Auto extend bidding occurs with volume of bids during the last 15 minutes to an item scheduled auction close. If a bid(s) occurs in that timeframe, an additional 15 minutes will be added to the scheduled closing time. This may occur multiple times if the volume continues. Be sure to refresh the browser near auction closing times to have the most up to date bid and closing information.
A. The MDUR Surplus Auction site allows users to place bids higher than the required minimum and act as a proxy. The site will automatically bid on the user's behalf, up to the maximum amount entered. By entering the maximum amount, the user is willing to spend on the item, the site will incrementally bid until either the user is the high bidder or the maximum bid is exceeded. Thus, the user won't have to keep bidding every time another user places a bid, unless that user exceeds the proxy amount. The user may increase the proxy bid amount at any time while being the high bidder. It will not increase the current bid. A user's maximum proxy bid will take precedence over another users minimum bid in the event the two are the same amount. The proxy bid will be the high bidder at its maximum amount.